Get in touch with us at GeoTHERM , experience our latest developments for monitoring earthquakes at all scales and early warning and learn about our upcoming events. Visit us at stand 145 in Offenburg-Ortenau, Germany!
Monitoring local earthquakes, microseismicity and blasts
At GeoTHERM we present our latest software solutions for monitoring the seismicty near exploration and production wells, in mines or naturally occuring elsewhere.
- SeisComP3 - the latest release of this backbone for all your real-time and interactive earthquake monitoring
- ccloc - template matching for event detection and discrimination
- scanloc - for enhanced monitoring of local events in high-seismicity conditions based on clustersearch
- SIGMA - for Seismic Intensity and Ground Motion Analysis - in real time and interactive
- LAMBDA - our new module for array seismology monitoring small events outside of conventional networks
- npeval - for evaluating network performance properties in real time
- sceval - an automatic evaluator solutions classifying confident or fake solutions
- GDS - the dissemination server providing tailored event information through an impressive variety of media
- CAPS - our flexible multi-format data acquisition server providing data redundancy
See you soon at GeoTHERM in Offenburg, contact us to reserve your time with us!